I am peeing a little with excitement to tell you that I’ll be reading at the Tree Reading Series in Ottawa in October! I’m so excited! It’s on my writer’s bucket list to read at this series that has been around for many years, and has hosted loads of poets who I love and admire! Yahoo!
Plus, I get to head to Ottawa, a city I love and miss often!
Here’s my book tour info, if you’re interested! See if I’ll be in your ‘hood, and if I am, please come on out and celebrate with me!
- Friday, November 25, 2016, 7pm – 9pm, The Steady, Toronto, ON
- Saturday, November 19, 2016 – Bookapalooza, 10am – 3pm, Whitby, ON
- Thursday, November 3 – Sunday, November 6, 2016 – BookFest Windsor – various TBA
- Date TBA – Reading in Port Dover, ON
- Date TBA – Workshop & Reading in Peterborough, ON
- Date TBA – Reading in Barrie, ON
- Sunday, October 30, 2016, Junction Reads, Toronto, ON
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, Poetry At The Manor, 7pm, Poetry On Demand
- Monday, October 24, 2016, Writing Workshop/Book signing, 7pm – 8:30pm, Budimir Library, Windsor, ON
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Reading & Book Signing with Liz Worth and Jessica Popeski, Ben McNally Bookstore 366 Bay Street, Toronto, ON
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, HOWL Radio Show, 10pm – 11pm, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Friday, October 14, 2016, Poetry Reading, 7pm – 9pm, Black Water Coffee Company, Sarnia, ON
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016, Tree Reading Series, Ottawa, ON
- Monday, October 3, 2016, Poetry Reading, 7pm, The Phoenix Cafe, Hazel Park, Michigan
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, Black Moss Press Poetry Reading, 5pm – 7pm, Storytellers Book Store, 1473 Ottawa St., Windsor, ON
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 – Look At Her, Book Launch, Studio Theatre, University of Windsor Drama Building, 7m – 9pm, Windsor, ON
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016 – Mouth Piece Storytelling, The Rondo, 7:30pm – 1opm, Windsor, ON
- Saturday, September 10, 2016 – ‘How-To’ Festival, Windsor Public Library, 11am- 2pm, Windsor, ON
- Thursday, September 8 – Saturday, September 10, 2016 – Scattered Ecstasies, SHO Art, Spirit & Performance, Windsor, ON
2 thoughts on “Another stop on the old book tour – OTTAWA!”
Awesome itinerary, V!
WOW! Amazing Vaness! I would love to come to one with you out of town that would be so fun…another road trip. So happy and excited for you! Love you from guess who!!!